Teething Pops Recipe
The heat of summer can sometimes make our teething little ones even more of a hot mess than usual!
Why not try this simple and tasty treat provided by @squashedpickle (Instagram) with a lovely blend of fruit and veggies for teething tots?
Teething pops (suitable from 10 months)
My son has been teething through summer so I came up with these delicious ice lollies filled with goodness to help sooth his sore gums. Ice is a natural pain reliever and the colours of these lollies are attractive to even the most fussiest eater!
- Blend together kiwi fruit, spinach and fresh mint.
- Fill one third of the lolly mould and place in freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Blend together fresh mango and the juice of a large carrot.
- Fill one third of the lolly mould and place in freezer to set for 2 hours.
- Finally fill the final third of the lolly mould with Greek yoghurt and stick the lolly stick in, and freeze for 2 hours.
- When the lollies are done run the mould under warm water for a smooth release.
- Enjoy!comments powered by Disqus