Fun on the farm with Reynard the fox.
- Print designed by Joules
- Navy fabric with fun farm print with an azure cuddle fleece reverse
- Poppered straps for attaching to the babyâ€™s buggy, car seat, or travel system so it canâ€™t be kicked off.
- Foot and hand pouch allow little hands and feet to be tucked in and kept cosy when out and about.Â
- A range of sensory tags to stimulate and soothe your little one
- Hidden sensory tags inside the hand pouch keep little hands occupied!
- Machine washable at 40 degrees.
- Patterned fabric: 100% cotton.
- Cuddle fleece: 100% polyester.
- Ribbons: 100% polyester.
Yes, this item ships worldwideShipping Information
Itâ€™s not going anywhere!
No more running over your own blanket! Â These handy straps attach the Cheeky Blanket to a buggy or travel system to ensure it canâ€™t slip or be kicked off. Â When you want to take it off or pop it in the wash, just unclip the poppers and away you go!
With super-soft jersey cotton on one side and luxurious cuddle fleece on the other, it really is super snuggly. Â If only they were made in adult size too...!
Practical and cosy!
Have you ever met a baby who keeps their gloves on? Â The Cheeky Blanket has an innovative and super cosy hand and foot pouch to keep little ones tucked up on the move. Â The cheeky hidden sensory tags inside the pouch give those wandering hands a great reason to stay put!
sensory and stimulating
With sensory ribbons to stimulate, soothe and keep cheeky little hands entertained. Â The hand pouch has some hidden ribbons inside to encourage those little hands to stay put and be entertained on the move.
What our customers say
Hi I just wanted to say a huge thank you, your products are amazing. I have a wee girl called Ella Rose who got her first two teeth at only 14 weeks. She is now 18 weeks and teething like crazy! Nothing seemed to be helping apart from biting me while I was feeding her until I tried one of the neckerchew bibs. It's perfect for a little person who doesn't have great hand to mouth co-ordination yet. I also got her a comfort chew (one of the small blanket ones) and she goes everywhere with it. It gives a lot of relief at night when all she wants to do is comfort feed and bite-ouch!!! So once again a big thank you from myself and Ella. You have helped me regain a bit of sanity and peace by Jennifer, UK