A little touch of sparkle for your little star.
- Light blue with Navy stars and a luxurious navy cuddle fleece reverse, foot pouch and hand pouch.
- Poppered straps for attaching to the babyâ€™s buggy, car seat, or travel system so it canâ€™t be kicked off.
- Foot and hand pouch allow little hands and feet to be tucked in and kept cosy when out and about.Â
- A range of sensory tags to stimulate and soothe your little one
- Hidden sensory tags inside the hand pouch keep little hands occupied!
- Machine washable at 40 degrees.
- Patterned fabric: 100% cotton
- Cuddle fleece: 100% polyester.
- Ribbons: 100% polyester.
Yes, this item ships worldwideShipping Information
Itâ€™s not going anywhere!
No more running over your own blanket! Â These handy straps attach the Cheeky Blanket to a buggy or travel system to ensure it canâ€™t slip or be kicked off. Â When you want to take it off or pop it in the wash, just unclip the poppers and away you go!
With super-soft jersey cotton on one side and luxurious cuddle fleece on the other, it really is super snuggly. Â If only they were made in adult size too...!
Practical and cosy!
Have you ever met a baby who keeps their gloves on? Â The Cheeky Blanket has an innovative and super cosy hand and foot pouch to keep little ones tucked up on the move. Â The cheeky hidden sensory tags inside the pouch give those wandering hands a great reason to stay put!
sensory and stimulating
With sensory ribbons to stimulate, soothe and keep cheeky little hands entertained. Â The hand pouch has some hidden ribbons inside to encourage those little hands to stay put and be entertained on the move.
What our customers say
Just a quick message to say THANK YOU CHEEKY CHOMPERS!!! I have a very unsettled little man on my hands most days as, he is now 8 months old and suffers with multiple allergies and just does not sleep at all but as you can see from the pics........ He absolutely loves his neckerchews! We'd be lost without them, particularly as he is really struggling with teething at the moment. We can't leave the house without one. Thanks once again from a very happy mummy by Carly, Swansea