Unicorn Delight! A beautiful pink Cheeky Blanket featuring playful unicorns, hearts and stars.
- Light pink background with a cerise pink cuddle fleece reverse
- Poppered straps for attaching to the babyâ€™s buggy, car seat, or travel system so it canâ€™t be kicked off.
- Foot and hand pouch allow little hands and feet to be tucked in and kept cosy when out and about.Â
- A range of sensory tags to stimulate and soothe your little one
- Hidden sensory tags inside the hand pouch keep little hands occupied!
- Machine washable at 40 degrees.
- Patterned fabric: 100% cotton.
Yes, this item ships worldwideShipping Information
Itâ€™s not going anywhere!
No more running over your own blanket! Â These handy straps attach the Cheeky Blanket to a buggy or travel system to ensure it canâ€™t slip or be kicked off. Â When you want to take it off or pop it in the wash, just unclip the poppers and away you go!
With super-soft jersey cotton on one side and luxurious cuddle fleece on the other, it really is super snuggly. Â If only they were made in adult size too...!
Practical and cosy!
Have you ever met a baby who keeps their gloves on? Â The Cheeky Blanket has an innovative and super cosy hand and foot pouch to keep little ones tucked up on the move. Â The cheeky hidden sensory tags inside the pouch give those wandering hands a great reason to stay put!
sensory and stimulating
With sensory ribbons to stimulate, soothe and keep cheeky little hands entertained. Â The hand pouch has some hidden ribbons inside to encourage those little hands to stay put and be entertained on the move.
What our customers say
Hi!! Just a message to thank you for your fantastic product the Comfort Chew! My son started teething a few weeks ago and as he's so young he still hasn't got the coordination to put teething toys in his mouth, instead his poor hands were chewed constantly. The Comfort Chew has been perfect for him to put in his mouth and ease his discomfort and thanks to the handy wrist strap (an ingenious idea!) it's never out of reach. This week at just 17 weeks old he has revealed his first two teeth! For babies who teethe at a very young age this product really is brilliant so thank you! by Linzi, England