Our award-winning chewy dribble bib with the added natural magic of muslin.
- Soft organic muslin - made with 100% soft organic muslin, super-soft and gentle.
- Chewy teether - the soft and pliable textured teething triangle gives a great bite using an innovative dimpled design.
- Attached - the teether is attached to the bib so no more picking up dropped teether.
- Suitable from 2 months - 2 years.
- Absorbent - super soft muslin with an absorbent middle layer, a perfect dribble catcher.
- Lightweight - lightweight fabric delicate on young skin.
- Food grade silicone teether (FDA approved)
- Contains no phthalates or BPA
Design: Soft aqua green with fun jumping Zebra's
Yes, this item ships worldwideShipping Information
It’s good to chomp
Your baby will love the texture of our little teething triangle. The chewy corner is designed to let your little one chomp their teething troubles away. Chewing also helps those little teeth break free! Wash after wash, the Neckerchew is built to last. It’s also super-safe to chew on. That’s because the teether will never flake or peel – as well as being 100% free from nasty phthalates and BPA.
It’s not going anywhere
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a gravity-defying, always-there, un-throw-awayable teether? The Neckerchew stays put, just where baby needs it. No more gritty, fluffy teethers on the floor.
Dribbles be gone!
Neckerchew’s soft, super-absorbent cotton soaks up all those teething dribbles. Then the clever middle layer locks them away from your little one’s chest and chin. So baby stays drier and comfier. And, if it was possible, just a tiny bit cuter.
Flip that mess around
Ta da! Introducing the two-sided, now-you-see-it-now-you-don’t marvel that is the Neckerchew. When one side’s done its duty, just whip it over to the other – so your teething tot can keep on dribbling and chewing in style.
Fabulous (little) darlings
Our brilliant range of colours and patterns are the perfect match for any outfit. And because they’re reversible, you get two brilliant looks for the price of one.
For the neckerchew
What our customers say
Thank you so much for our daughters Mr cheeky, not only does it help soothe her it is also a great distraction and nappy changing time! by Laura, Worcester